Improving Veron Vlissingen shack and towers.
Posted by beheer on 14. March 2010 17:25
Last Sunday 19-april several things have been carried out in the bunker:
- The preparations were committed to let down the 20M the antenna.
- An little crane has been paced in the cage on the tower. On this crane a winch had been fitted so we could lower the antenna down.
- In the future it will be more easy to do maintenance (things lift-up and lower things).
- We were able to see that several elements are loose a lot, We fixed them all together for the sake of safety.
- Further the lightning in the conversation room is modified with new halogen bulps.
- Also the wires of the bulps where damaged this has also been solved.
Thanks to Pieter for writing this.